Search keywords： Mould Tool 、Injection Parts 、CNC Components 、SheetMetal Parts 、Die-Casting Parts、Rapid prototype
One might be a master in his own special field.
High-efficiency and high-precision machining of precision machining and ultra-precision machining can achieve extremely high surface quality and surface integrity to a certain extent, but it can be guaranteed at the expense of processing efficiency. When the drawing method is used, the maximum deformation force is only 17t, and when the cold extrusion method is used, the deformation force is 132t. At this time, the unit pressure acting on the cold extrusion punch is more than 2300MPa. In addition to high strength, the mold also needs to have sufficient impact toughness and wear resistance.
Precision machining is mainly the process of changing the shape or function of the workpiece through its various machinery. According to the temperature condition of the workpiece to be processed, it is divided into cold processing and hot processing. Among them, the process in mechanical processing refers to the process of some skills that are continuously ended for one or a group of workpieces at a work address. The main feature of forming a process is that the processing target, equipment and operator are not changed, and the content of the process is continuously ended. The skill process can be divided into the following two processes.
The technical regulations of precision machining are one of the technical documents such as the technical process and operation methods of regular parts machining. It is to write a more reasonable technical process and operation methods in a regular manner into technical documents under specific production conditions. After review, it is used to guide production. Mechanical processing technical regulations usually include the following content: the technical path of the workpiece processing, the specific content of each process and the equipment and technical equipment used, the inspection items and inspection methods of the workpiece, the cutting amount, the time quota, etc.
Outline drawing machine for stamping parts
1. The characteristics of the principle of process concentration
(1) The use of machine tools and equipment with a high degree of automation is conducive to improving processing efficiency.
(2) The number of processes is reduced, and the machining equipment is also less, which can reduce processing personnel and processing sites.
(3) The number of clamping times of the workpiece is reduced, which can shorten the processing time, and the surface of multiple workpieces can be processed in one clamping, which can improve the machining accuracy.
2. The characteristics of the principle of process dispersion
(1) The processing machine tool and tooling fixture are relatively simple, and it is easy to adjust the tool setting.
(2) The requirements for the technical level of the operators are not high.
(3) The number of processes is large, the mechanical processing equipment is increased, the number of processing personnel required is also large, and the processing space occupied is also large.
The principle of process concentration and the principle of process dispersion of mechanical parts processing have their own characteristics: the principle of process concentration is mainly to perform centralized processing of multiple processes in one clamping, thereby shortening the processing time of mechanical parts and improving processing efficiency; The principle of dispersion is to make the processing content of each processing procedure as simple as possible so that it is easy to adjust.